Here you’ll find the most popular new construction communities in Charleston right now. You can use these links to learn more about the communities, view photos, and search current homes for sale:
- Mount Pleasant: Oyster Point (townhouses from the $420’s, houses from the $530’s), Stratton by the Sound (houses from $440s), Carolina Park (new houses priced from the $450’s), Copahee Landing (new houses from $450s), Bentley Park (houses from $510s), Dunes West (houses from $650’s), Midtown (houses from $690s)
- James Island: Freeman’s Point at Seaside Plantation (houses from the $450’s), The Village at Stiles Point (houses from $510’s - these are still in preliminary stages, so ask us!)
- Johns Island: Brownswood Village (from $250’s), Riverview Farms (from $250’s), Fenwick Woods (from the $260’s), Maybank Village (from the $260s), Saint John’s Lake (from the $280s), Oakfield (from just over $300K), The Arbors in St. Johns Woods (from the $340s), Stonoview (from $350’s), Woodbury Park (from the $380s)
- West Ashley: Grand Oaks Plantation (from $250’s), Magnolia Bluff (from the $280s and marshfront homes under $400K), Carolina Bay (from $290’s), Bolton’s Landing (from just over $300,000)
- Summerville: Cane Bay Plantation (from $210’s), Nexton (townhouses from $220’s, houses from $240’s), Summers Corner (from $290’s), The Ponds (from the $290’s in their 55 plus age restricted section, from the $350’s otherwise)
Just let us know if you want more info on floor plans, options, and pricing for any of these communities. And if you’d like to see these homes and neighborhoods in person so that you can better compare the type of home you get for the price, we’d be happy to set aside time to show you. Just let us know how we can help!