To the 30,000+ visitors we have every month on the website: we wanted to let you know about some exciting new features!
- Map and directions: On every listing you view, you can now see under the Aerial View/Directions that the home is automatically mapped to Downtown Charleston (MUSC to be exact). Simply click the new “Get Directions” button, and you’ll see Google Map directions, mileage, and estimated drive time. So if you’re wondering how far a particular home is from Downtown, or if you want to enter the address of your job to estimate commute time, know these are now options!
- Similar active and sold listings: At the bottom of every listing page, you can view active similar listings that are currently for sale. So if a particular listing doesn’t suit your needs, you can view comparable homes for sale in the same price range and area. Also, check out the recently sold homes at the bottom of all listing pages. Here, you can see comparable homes in the same neighborhood that have recently sold.
- Save favorite listings to view later: You might have noticed the starred “Add to Favorites” button. For years, this has been a popular way to keep track of your top picks. Now, when you’re logged into the website and click Dashboard at the top of any page, your favorites will continue to update when they’ve gone under contract or sold (including the final sales price).
- Search tool: On all of our city pages, you’ll see a newly revamped search tool that is very mobile friendly. Whether you’re looking for a home that is 1 story, brick, built after 2010, or has a master bedroom downstairs, you can refine listings with this new search tool. (You can also make these changes plus many more options when you log onto the website – or contact us to make any changes for you).
- 55+ communities: You might have stumbled upon our recently added Charleston 55+ communities page. Here, you can learn about age restricted communities throughout Charleston and view photos of their amenities.
We’re always working to improve our website so that it’s the most user friendly real estate website in Charleston. Remember that we show all of the listings (regardless of listing company), and the listings are updated constantly (unlike Zillow or Trulia where listings are often shown months after they’ve already closed). We’ve written all of the content ourselves so that you can learn about neighborhoods, entertainment, restaurants, historic sites, and schools directly from our team of local Charleston Realtors. If there is anything we can do to help with your home search, please let us know! We’re always happy to answer questions or make recommendations on homes and neighborhoods that best fit what you’re looking for!