We hope you have a happy New Year! Here are 5 local events in Charleston to help you bring in the New Year in style:
- Barsa New Year’s Eve Masquerade Party: at Barsa Tapas Lounge; tickets are $25 before or $30 at the door; read more at http://barsacharleston.com/
- The Snyder Grand Ball: at the South Carolina Aquarium; this is the 12th annual event for this ball; tickets are $135 per person; http://www.snydergrandball.com/
- Mercury’s New Year’s Eve: at Mercury Bar in downtown Charleston; tickets are $30; http://events.postandcourier.com/charleston_sc/events/show/298217727-mercurys-new-years-eve
- Republic New Year’s Eve: located on King Street in downtown Charleston; $35 general admission; get tickets at http://www.kicktickets.com/charleston-1/7947/2012/12/31/republic-new-years-eve-2013-republic
- Noon Year’s Eve Celebration: Most kids in Charleston will be (hopefully) sleeping when the new year rings in, so the Children’s Museum of the Lowcountry is offering their own kid-friendly event. At noon, staff, kids, and parents will count down to 2013! You can read more on their site, http://explorecml.org/
If buying or selling a home is one of your goals for 2013, let us help you succeed! Contact us to get started working on your Charleston real estate investment!